A fuzzy photo, but this would be great as a lamp or as is.
A great price for a rug this size.
This price is too good for a chair like this to last long.
The flame stitch fabric looks good in this bad photo.
Loving the wood/metal look lately.
Since my last "Best of Craigslist" I posted suggestions for CL buyers, today a few suggestions for CL posters.
1. Take good photos, if we can't see the legs of a table or the photo is too far away, you probably won't get good responses.
2. Only show what you are selling, remove the chairs from the table if you are not selling as a set.
3. Use spell check- when people search (and use the correct spelling) your dinning table or enemeled pots will not come up.
4. Use good descriptions, don't say lamp if it is actually a sconce, call
5. Be upfront about the condition. Call out any scratched, rips, holes, etc.
6. Include dimensions!